Thought I'd come clean...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnus

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Yup... I also have to confess that I've been a dirty old dog and have been barking up a number of trees (uhm, threads) and still have to introduce myself  :p

Ok, so I ride a BMW 1200GS - by choice.  Been to some awesome places with it, but there are many, many more wanting to be visisted.  I had a Dakar before the 1200, and I rarely went off-road with it.  ???  I'm sure the next owner appreciated that! 

Some time ago I ventured into the plastic domain and bought a 2003 YZ450F, which I found is by far the best way to learn to ride a heavy dual sport bike better.  I did however purchase it as some sort of a project bike, so I'm looking forward to some free time to start stripping her and making her as pretty as a picture again.  More recently I had the opportunity to grow the family with a BMW G450X, and even managed to make the unstoppable stoppable halfway up a rocky hill...  Good thing it's backed by a warranty!

And before "Team Orange" start rolling their eyes... I went to Country Trax a while ago and had the pleasure of taking a 990 Adventure and a 950 Super Enduro for a spin.  Both very fine and capable machines in my opinion, but too much for me to handle!!! :biggrin:  :patch:

I already know some of you and I'm looking forward to meet the rest of you.  And I really want to go on an outing sometime to learn a thing or two from the KTM'ers and see for my own eyes exactly how fast a KLR can go!  ;)

PS. I thought I'd get the introductions over before I have the need to sell something  >:D  :deal: