Tightening the bond, with adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning thats how a Dad must be, me and my little Dude [15] do that at least once every 2 months [me on a XT660r and dude on a restored 82 XLR 250 ] pack our tents and flip a coin as were to go.We lucky We live in the natal midlands and there are dirt roads for hundreds of KM's.Best way to keep intouch with each other and to get your son to learn responsillity and respect for nature.

Now this is parenting..........  :biggrin: :thumleft:

Mr Zog said:
Awesome ride OomD. Believe me, that trippie is something your laaitie will remember and cherish for the rest of his life...  :thumleft:

OomD, I think you will realize in years to come, when he is no longer a kid, that this trip was just as memorable AND important for you as it was for him. Well done Sir.

Slim Jim said:
Stunning thats how a Dad must be, me and my little Dude [15] do that at least once every 2 months [me on a XT660r and dude on a restored 82 XLR 250 ] pack our tents and flip a coin as were to go.We lucky We live in the natal midlands and there are dirt roads for hundreds of KM's.Best way to keep intouch with each other and to get your son to learn responsillity and respect for nature.
Hijack!
Maybe we must put a father son ride together at some stage?

Oubones said:
Slim Jim said:
Hijack!
Maybe we must put a father son ride together at some stage?
That would be a brilliant plan. Someone once did quite a while ago (think it might have been Subie), and we could not make that one. Maybe someone can arrange one to the WD den?

Slim Jim said:
Sounds like a plan , go some where in the berg for an over nighter from Mooi River
So arrange it!
Would love to join!

Oubones , I have so much on this month with riding, Let's do a ride mid September, I'll plan some thing and post it month end.

Brilliant ride. Yip he will def remember it.  :ricky:

baie cool  :thumleft: dankie vir die deel