Time to say Hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaskar

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi there guys and girls

Thought it was about time to make my introduction, as I’ve been a registered member of the forum for well over a year now. Been tempted to post so many times, but just never got round to an introduction.

I’m 30 years old, live in JHB and ride an 800GS.  I use it for my daily commute but also take every opportunity to ride it off-road. In the 18 months I’ve had the bike I’ve managed to do some pretty cool trips with it.

I’ve been riding on two wheels for as long as I can remember both pedal power and motor bikes. I’ve got quite a substantial collection of bicycles and race both mountain and road bikes as much as I can. I’ve seen quite a few of you guys also ride MTB, so you may know me from the Hub (cycling forums) as I use the same name over there. 

I’ve met a number of wild dog members through dealings in the classified sections, as well as on rides and out and about. The site has been great and has helped me tremendously with info on products and with reviews etc etc. Looking forward to playing my part and interacting with all of you on the forums!