Titanium LED flashlight A limited-edition (world-wide 1000 pieces)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extremelights

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
So I got asked by the manufacturer of Niteye if I would be interested in this Titanium limited-edition flashlight. Price R1900 each.

If you like something totally out of the ordinary and you are in to flashlights then this is it.  let me know if I can add you to the list. Payment on order confirmation.

A limited-edition (world-wide 1000 pieces) Titanium LED flashlight - designed for JETBeam 10 anniversary

version1.jpg

version2.jpg

Features:
  • Specially designed for JETBeam 10 anniversary.
  • Aircraft-grade titanium body with titanium coating tactical clip equipped.
  • CREE XM-L2 T6 LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
  • 600 lumens on high output
  • Easy access to different output and red, blue light, strobe with advanced magnetic ring dimming technology. TBC
  • The latest "Crystal Coating Technology" along with "Precision Digital Technology" provides extreme reflector performance of 160m beam distance