To the EC Bash and back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha Brilliant IsiTututu my friend    :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

You really are SO talented with taking beautiful fotos and with writing such funny words    :thumleft:

And I nearly started crying again seeing that foto of Andy and Tuareg holding his head , Nivia holding the wind at bay and me praying for Andy , I will never ever forget those horrible moments.  I am still just so thankful that God spared Andy 's life, it coud so easily have been a fatal accident , a very sobering thought ! 

Isitututu certainly has a way with words.
Sometimes I have to look them up in the dictionery!!
Looking forward to the rest :thumleft:

Great stuff, isiTututu.  Thanks.  

Once again  - all praise to you all for looking after Andy so well.

Nice report, far better than I would have done. But I must say it was not a pleasure to give up my trip, but on the bright side some one got to enjoy it.

Maybe next time

smiley_emoticons_thumbs2-up_new.gif
  Nog !!!!

Very nice pics ...seldom that you see Andy prone .... :mwink:

I managed to pop into him today although he is still very sore he is Ok.... :thumleft:

it certainly looks like you all had a good trip otherwise.

Hey Andy the mind is gonna tell you to want to ride....but this you are going to have to sit out for a tad.... ;D

and let time heal you totally... ;)

Isitututu, Well done nice RR, lots of tongue in the check humour,the best kind.Good to have ridden with you.Do it again soon. :thumleft:

isiTututu said:
As the others in the group were planning to ride back home in two days, and since I am not currently of the working class, and have time to spare, I decided to return on my own at a more leisurely pace. My vague plan was to head northward into the “hill billy” parts of the Eastern Cape (GlenInkland), and then back to Slaapstad through the Karoo.

:imaposer:

Great ride report. Thanks  :thumleft: