Tour X / Tour Cross Helmet: Arai of course!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well

Heres my two cents. Taken it up to 180 odd (not supposed to cos knobs go to 170) but anyway.

1) That peak is dangerous. Vibrates like a mutha trucker. have to stregnthen it somehow. I stood on the pegz at 120 in the clean air and it was vibration free. Carbon Fibre and Kevlar reinforcement on botoom of peak?

2) Fogs up MUCH more easily in the rain and cold weather than my double visored anti fog Lazer flip up. I *NEVER* got fog with that thing, but have had it plenty of time with the Arai

3) Comfy and Light. Big Plus

4) Wind comes up from the chin area. Lazer has a chin curtain which keeps it out. Need to make a mod there.

5) Venting is good, I can feel it.

6) Noise is actually on a par with the Lazer to me. Mind you, I havent had famous Cape winds since riding with the Arai

7) The visor: pure sex - amazing, I can see for the first time in MONTHS. Its so clear I feel like I have been given new eyes. hallelujah. My Lazer has a visor so scuffed its like looking through a plastic sheet. Awful. And dangerous. Particularly at night with light defracting in all the cracks.. amazing really.