Tourmaster Venture Pants PRICE REDUCTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Lobo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Silly, over - a - barrell me! I had the shop order the Tourmaster Venture pants (black) for me and as they don't carry the stock, I left them with my pants / jeans size. I also hail from the platteland, so don't always have the time to scout in all the bike shops.

When the pants (and some other accessories) arrived, I drove to the city and found ... that the pants were too big (not my size, viz. 36, but 36 - 38). Through no fault of anyone my legs aren't the longest around, so the pants were also seriously long! I suggested that the pants be returned to the supplier, only to be told that the supplier won't take it back. Mmmm! This happened to me about five years ago too (in Mpumalanga). I ordered a Tourmaster Transition 2 Jacket and was handed a black jacket, whereas I wanted a grey one. Same answer: the supplier won't take it back.

That's the looooong story. I've worn the pants three times (five hours in total: all tar road) and, having tried on another brand (available and it fits!!!) at another shop, I'd like to sell the Tourmaster pants. Price new: R2200. My price (I still have all the labels, the booklet - resealable plastic bag too, etc.) R1400.

Attachments

• Tour Master Venture Pants Black.jpg
    Tour Master Venture Pants Black.jpg
    6.9 KB

Latest posts