Toy Runs 2012 / De Wildt ride / Homes etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cave Girl

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Hi All,
As some of you are aware I do as much as I can for / with a NPO called SoapKidz - Reg Nr. 2006/008482/08
NPO 054 -940, PBO 930021192  - https://www.soapkidz.org/

They have been donated a lot of clothing from Ackermans (THANKS!!) and I was thinking to be able to raise funds for SoapKidz and help other communities ... there are lots of "toy runs" - Friends of De Wildt rides  - visits to homes that happen at this time of the year - how about donating some money to SoapKidz in exchange for some of the clothing  ;D in this way you would be helping out 2 orgnizations at the same time.
Last year on the De Wildt ride I took some branded T shirts from work that were in our store room, and had kids giving toys back so they could get a T.Shirt instead so I know clothing is very popular with the 6yr - 12yr's and then Mom with little ones are always gratefull!
Not exactly sure what all was donated but the e-mail from Karen (founder of SoapKdz) says:

3 boxes of baby clothes (sorted according to age)
1 box girl clothes
1 box boys clothes
2 boxes ladies clothes
1 box men’s clothes

3 boxes men’s swimming costumes – very funky and Hang Ten

At least 7 boxes of shoes. (1 box kiddies and rest men’s/ladies)

She is in PTA area - I am in Kempton - so between us we can make arrangements to get them to you - you can come pick what you want etc!
Thanks
Sharron - 0825535258