Trip Around AFRICA! Help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

H8rlequin

Hey guys.

Ok so this week I received the green light form Discovery networks for a new series. We have the production crew ready and setup and some of the smaller things have fallen into place. The series is still without name but the basic concept is for me to "solo" around Africa... Most southern part of Africa to norther and back. Of coarse there will be a "crew" following me to take the footage and we are looking to have Widget as driver of the landy.

As part of the initial idea we had to give a budget overview. And as of the end of the week we will have a production budget setup of 100k USD. We figured this to be enough but now I am starting to have doubts....I initially also had a sponsor for the bike and all ATTGAT but that has since fallen threw. What I need now is some one with allot of knowledge about northern Africa as well as a sponsor from the Yamaha group. If anyone knows a MD, FD or anyone high in the yamie food chain please give me a shout... it would save me allot of trouble.

Apart from the Carnet, passports etc is there anything else that I will REALLY need before setting off?