Unlocked and Flooded with Joy (Warning may contain scripture!!!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobCrouch

Not a bachelor.
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I had to go in and unlock a gate at work this morning, decided to use the bike...

Isaiah 9:4-7 (King James Version)
4 For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor , as in the day of Midian. 5 For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a child is born , unto us a son is given : and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor , The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Attachments

• Photo1494 (Medium).jpg
    Photo1494 (Medium).jpg
    39.6 KB
Then decided to bunk Church, filled up the bike and let the front wheel dictate.
Came across this along the way as I was contemplating how blessed I am to be able to enjoy the ride...

Psalm 98

King James Version (KJV)

98 O sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

2 The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.

3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

4 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

5 Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.

6 With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King.

7 Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

8 Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together

9 Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Attachments

• Photo1496 (Medium).jpg
    Photo1496 (Medium).jpg
    67.9 KB
So yeah... I am set free and flooded with God's Grace... lets give praise when we take those awesome rides out in Africa. We are blessed to be able to enjoy the world in the way that we do.

Anyone else wanting to add a picture or two from their unlocked rides is welcome... :thumleft:

Daar is altyd op my rides n tyd wat ek net spontaan  gesels met Hom buite in die natuur. Lofsang in my helmet
tipe ding. Baie spesiaal oomblikke vir my  :thumleft:

Liedjie wat altyd opkom.... How great thou art. :ricky:

Ja, daai gesang kom baie by my ook op:  Hoe groot is U.  Ook die vers: Job 5: 23  "Want met die klippe van die veld is jou verbond, en die wilde diere van die veld is met jou bevriend"  Vrydag toe ek die draadspanners uitneem veld toe, toe is dit so 'n pragtige pragtige oggend en voel ek soos jy voel RobC.

Sorry, doesn't have a bike in it it but my soul was filled with thankfulness for His undeserved grace.

Attachments

• Bokke in veld.jpg
    Bokke in veld.jpg
    58.7 KB
Ek het nie vanoggend gaan ry nie, maar het opgestaan met n ongelooflike gevoel van seen. Het by die venster gaan staan en Sy naam geprys.
Dankie vir dit wat julle met ons deel.

Waar was dit Rob?

Attachments

• Photo1496 (Medium).jpg
    Photo1496 (Medium).jpg
    67.9 KB
Ek het weer vanoggend die nuwe song van JesusCulture in my kop gehad hier deur die twisties om Sabie en Nelspruit- "Walk with me". Luister hom gerus asb. Dis awesome mooi.

Het die week so deur die Noordwes en Vrystaat gery op die ysterperd, dis vir my 'n wonderlike tyd om my 'een tot een' gesprek met die Here te he, en as ek myself weer kry dan weergalm 'Hoe Groot is ons God' in die helmet.. Wat 'n blessing om te kan ry in die mooie land!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.7 KB
jpbarries said:
dis vir my 'n wonderlike tyd om my 'een tot een' gesprek met die Here te he, en as ek myself weer kry dan weergalm 'Hoe Groot is ons God' in die helmet.. Wat 'n blessing om te kan ry in die mooie land!!

Waaroor Bike ry vir my gaan in die mooi land van ons. Blessings!!!. My GPS is gestel om alle teer paaie te vermy en so die natuur en GOD se skeppings meer te ervaar. :thumleft:

Dual dis darem n pragtige foto wat jy geneem het. Ons het inderdaad baie om voor dankbaar te wees.