• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UVEX HELMETS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robster

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hullo Folks,
I have 2 UVEX Poly carbon Enduro Helmets for sale, one XXL and 1 Med, they are the black white & orange colour helmets.
We made the fatal mistake of initially buying helmets which were "comfortable " instead of tight and now we find that they have bedded in and become too big. The XXL has been used more than the Med, which has probably only been used maybe on 10 occasions. The XXL has maybe been used on average once a week for a year.
Both helmets are in very good condition an I am looking for R1500 each for them.
I also have a Shark full face helmet for sale which I have had a for a few years but which has only been used maybe 5 times
Hopefully I don't get shat on for not having posted often on the site, I am one of those members who reads a lot of posts but doesn't post often.
Regards
Robster