Varadero down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
Hi All,
I am new to any forum, I was introduced to this site by a good friend Hano Prinsloo.
A Little bit of background information, on the 19/02/2012 My wife and I had a accident on sir Lowreys pass with our Varadero, there was a lot of diesel on the road, we went down, my wife died a week later in ICU, never regaining consciousness.
The reason I am here is to try and make a change somewhere to maybe save somebody else life someday.
Where we went down, was virtually underneath a road monitoring camera system.
so the question in my mind is,  that cameras could possible show what vehicle spilled the diesel as there were roadworks on that section of road as well,  The cameras could possibly show how long the diesel has been on the road before our accident etc,
the people that picked up my bike was from the incident response team, ambulance was there within 10 minutes, traffic cops, police etc, it just went to quick.
I am asking for anybody that has been on that road that day that could confirm if they have seen any diesel spills at all, and if so, at what time. I need to figure out if there is anything I can do to bring about changes, possibly sue the responsible people, none of it will bring my wife back, but possibly you could still have yours, Jan