• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various 640 Adv bits for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrg46

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Hi

Most of these bits are very new (just a little dirty/dusty). I did a lot of mods on my 640 when I first got it and these are some of the left-overs.

Make me an offer on anything you're interested in. They've been collecting dust for some time and garage space is at a premium.

Cheers
Mark

* OEM black hand guards; Not a single scratch, they only saw about a week of road riding.
* OEM bashplate; Other than the dirt that I'll clean there are few minor stone chips. No bends or structural damage.
* Rim locks; never used as I changed my mind about fitting them.
* Aftermarket folding mirrors. I don't like them as the ball joint moves slightly in high winds. Though I suspect some minor tweaking will fix this.
* OEM silencer; only 4 weeks of use and no scratches or dents. The only heat discolouration is on the part hidden under the plastics.
* Set of Michelin deserts; only about 800kms on them (front very fresh). Not sure I want to let these go but make me an offer.

PA030173.jpg

PA030175.jpg

PA030177.jpg

PA030178.jpg

PA030182.jpg

PA030180.jpg

PA030181.jpg