W Cape Lighthouse tour --- CANCELLED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithk

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda TransAlp XL700V
I am presently arranging a series of rides to all of the lighthouses in the Western Cape with guided tours, the first being the Cape Point lighthouse. We will ride through the peninsula ( maybe some gravel?) into the Cape point reserve (pay) and meet the guide who will then take us "down" to the actual light house on the cliffs and not the old one which is now the general lookout. It will entail lots of steps and it a bit danger on the cliffs at the light. I will add dates and times as I get the confirmations. This will be a long day so I suggest refreshments and snacks to keep you going?

Date : 09.11.2008

Meeting venue:Leaving Total garage at Richwood @ 08:30 am

Southern Suburbs WD's: Will meet at Westlake Arms at the start of Boyes Drive 09:00 - 09:15

We need to have at least 10 ppl  to arrange the guide and we can pay R10.00 pp for the tour to the guide so please add your names to the list before Friday 31.10.2008 PLEASE. Please note all will be liable for the entrance to Cape Point. If you have a Wild Card you can use it ?
The tour will start at 10:00am. , we will have special parking at top of the vernacular hill , there is some gravel scenic trips in the reserve as well. See you there? Any further queries PM me.  :peepwall: Also thinking of a gift for the guide any suggestions?

Stop Press: I have been passed on the incorrect information the actual guide fee for the Cape Point Light house tour is R150.00 pp. All those that are still interested please PM me asap so that I can confirm with the guide please remember minimum of 10 persons / tour

All those that are interested please add names to the list  ???
NEW LIST:KeithK
                  Mountainboy
                  Sprocketbek +

OLD LIST
Fortyfour                                       
Pantsula                                       
XT660R
Toni
Bradley + miss bradley
Giraffe ?
Tok tokkie
Drof ?
Mark Hardy
Lito
Andy 950
Puffing Pete?
S650DL

Looking good Wd's it will be advisable to bring walking shoes and a wind breaker gets chilly down there?Dont forget water no shops down there either  ;D