• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Size 11 boots (or suggestion where to look on limited budget)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThomasZA

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi guys and girls  ;D

so I have again pushed my boots as far as they can go.
With each pair I get, I seem to be not quite happy... either the material tends to crack, stitching pulls apart, they are uncomfortable as hell, buckles fail etc etc...

I do use my bike to commute daily, so I need to be able to walk in them, they need to not crack to hell or fall to pieces if it rains, preferably leather since that definitely seems to last longer, and ideally with some sort of toe / ankle / sole protection etc.
But most importantly, they need to not break the bank (since that's already broken  :lol8:).
I really do prefer riding with more protection than normal shoes for obvious reasons though... :ricky:

I figured I would see if any fellow forum members had unwanted / unused items, or advice on boot places I could check out perhaps? perhaps some non-bike places which have tough boots which could fit the purpose? Failing that - its a trip to Full Throttle to see what there is to see...  :sip: