WC Wild Dogs mountain bike (cycle) ride - Meerendal, 25th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
EDIT AGAIN: I am riding Sunday (25th) with some cycling buds and their buds - PM me if you want to join - Meerendal, 8am

EDIT: seems the young'uns are fading to ride their "real" bikes, and there's not much interest so let's put this on ice for now!

Ok, I know this doesn't really "belong" here, but looking at the amount of guys weighing in on the cycling thread, I thought it would be a lekker sociable of me to throw together a little Sunday morning Wild Dogs mountain bike ride in the Cape

There's a 16km (edit: distance confirmed) trail on Meerendal's farm(s) - Meerendal is just outside Durbanville on the Vissershok road. I reckon we meet at Meerendal, ride the trail, then grab brekkie afterwards and talk some kark... the trail is a mix of singletrack, ups, downs and level bits - very well balanced without any gruelling climbs, except "stairway to heaven" which is not as steep as it is technical (singletrack uphill with switchbacks). It's a very scenic ride.

It costs R25 to ride the trail, free if you are a Tygerberb MTB Club member. Meet at Meerendal at 8am

Provisional date - Sunday 25 July

confirmed:
the_wes + 2
kreef

potential:
mulder
Nismark

faded:
Etienne2T
MalcolmNXR

shout if you're interested  :thumleft: