WD CIVIL WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maya_The_Bee

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
ok  this is for the love of KLR not for the love of attention ok... it means AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  to all the other brands ! obvious reasons , return for ure bucks, respect to its design, farting old tech machine deserves it !

CIVIL WOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!! follow the Turk into battleeeeee KLR owners !!!

(wilddog teeth ptohoshopped ! KLR burned in to my heartster! ready to tackle other brands(just here not talking dirt hehe) with Smithey Wallace by me side! and captain slow can be HAMISH ! Groeine can be the  MADMAN who said  ''Ireland , its my island! )

make ure own crazness and post em here, but its gotto be about ure brand ! not just random arses !!!!!

cheers :) ( and im no hillbilly for the ones that might take offense , its just a joke ok! had to type this cuz  knw some will say ''how will he ever get a job with this behaviour ! and im a short shit 1.79 / 82kgs im no heman ok ! jeez hav to explain myself just so u dont think weird, think what u want ! WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)

Attachments

• civil waaarrrrr.jpg
    civil waaarrrrr.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 335