WD down at de Wildt today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slick

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
......rode 3 fences today and he is still down at 18h45!  Just spoke to his missus who wanted to know what I did to her man today!
>:D
The corpse in question ? none other than Plothond.  He had the camera and I would have thought his report would have been up by now - hopefully when he recovers.

Come on Dude - time to offload and clean your bike and then get busy with the report.

Plothond, AdventureMX, Henry, Luke and myself rode 3 fences today - many stories to tell - but I'll leave the details to Plothond and Adventure MX

We didn't take a camera so this is a consolation shot - but Dude at least we cleaned our bikes, is yours off the trailer yet?

Commiserations to Clive who seized his Gas Gas today - he also seized his 08KLR during the week - 2 bikes in one week - sorry Dude!

Attachments

• resize bike cleaning.jpg
    resize bike cleaning.jpg
    85.4 KB
All I can say is that I'M BROKEN  :'( :'( :'(

I've ridden the various routes at De-Wildt - probably 25 times or more - and NEVER, NEVER have I arrived home as broken as today

Slick, and AMX - you are truely cruel people
The gods will get you  ;D

Will post a few pics........ just need to rest a bit first  >:D

Due to abuse I was subjected to, there was not much time to take pics

Here is my boney - what a bike !!  ;D (Just a pity it was an instrument in the sadistic hands of my "friends")

DeWildt30Mar08002.jpg

Katieme misjudging a mud patch - that 525 picked him up and spat him out !!  :eek:

DeWildt30Mar08001.jpg

Slick (his frugal tyre usage coming to the fore again) putting the KTM through it's paces  ;D

DeWildt30Mar08007.jpg

Slick junior - this youngster is riding better and better, but not without numerous spills, of which here is one

DeWildt30Mar08010.jpg

Now we get AdventureMX  >:D .  Well he decided to start with KatieMe and roosted him earlier on the ride.
You see, I think he never got a shag this morning and took it all out on us.  >:D >:D :-\
Now luckily Slick was having none of his bad attitude  ;D and roosted him like no man has been roosted before - hehehe - mud everywhere !!!!

DeWildt30Mar08012.jpg

KatieMe crossing the river

DeWildt30Mar08020.jpg

That's all I got.
Hopefully AMX will get a good nights rest and show us his !!!!  ;D

In 3 fences, taking a break and letting Plotties catch his breath.  Notice all the water which is still around from the recent rains.  This is especially lekker conditions to ride in especially if you want to roost your buddies in a mudpit. ;D >:D

Attachments

• DCIM0006.JPG
    DCIM0006.JPG
    68.5 KB
  • DCIM0007.JPG
    DCIM0007.JPG
    89.7 KB
Plottie and Slick having a close encounter or is that a gay moment. ??? ;D

Attachments

• DCIM0008.JPG
    DCIM0008.JPG
    61.5 KB
  • DCIM0009.JPG
    DCIM0009.JPG
    84.6 KB
AMX, glad to see the KDX in action. At least it's getting out now that you have it

Photo1
Slick Jnr trying to find his feet. ;D  This particular section had plenty of muddy sections which were ridden out into trenches.  Some of these trenches were rather deep.  Next thing while I am trying make my way forward I see these barbel swimming in the muddy water.  These fish were in the middle of nowhere. ???

Photo2
What do you do when a cow, I mean a Bull, is dead tired and you want to help it out of it's misery?

Cut off it's head.............. >:D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• DCIM0012.JPG
    DCIM0012.JPG
    137.7 KB
  • DCIM0019.JPG
    DCIM0019.JPG
    83.5 KB
Plothond said:
Due to abuse I was subjected to, there was not much time to take pics

Here is my boney - what a bike !!  ;D (Just a pity it was an instrument in the sadistic hands of my "friends")

DeWildt30Mar08002.jpg

Is it your boney or is it your B!tch?  ??? ???  I am getting the idea you enjoy riding something hard after the cosmos run.  ;D >:D  This is not another gay thing is it? :eek: