What enduro helmet for ± R3000??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsie

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hi guys

I'm in the market for a new helmet. I want to give one of the enduro type helmets a test. Haven't had one before, but I commute every day with my bike and the sun can be very awkward at times. So methinks the peak can be handy.

But what to buy? Unfortunately I have been spoilt by the internal drop down sun visor of my current lid and have found that I am not willing to compromise on that. The new has to have one too.

I really had my heart set on the Airoh, but found out first hand the comments made about different shape heads. The correct size Airoh hurts me on my forehead when putting it on and the next size is too big  :mad:

Tried the Spirit DSV2, but not comfortable. So what is left???????

Really like the Bell, but no visor. Looked (online) at the new range that Flying Brick stocks, but no visor. Second hand BMW enduro that was advertised here, but no visor.

What else can I look at? Thought of Shark, but can only find enduro helmets with no visor that you use goggles on.

Last resort would be road helmet again. Any suggestions anyone?

Latest posts