Where has your bike taken you today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
En hoekom is jou bike nie in een van die fotos nie Noneking?

skydiver said:

Met so lekker groep ouens wat ń goeie pas kan handhaaf is tyd vir fotos neem eintlik min........ By meeste van die tegniese dele was almal reeds deur teen tyd wat ek gestop het en my kamera reg het [emoji12]

My bike moes maar bietjie in die agtergrond bly[emoji12]

Noneking said:
skydiver said:

Met so lekker groep ouens wat ń goeie pas kan handhaaf is tyd vir fotos neem eintlik min........ By meeste van die tegniese dele was almal reeds deur teen tyd wat ek gestop het en my kamera reg het [emoji12]

My bike moes maar bietjie in die agtergrond bly[emoji12]
:thumleft:

First picture is my 500 at Wolwekloof, and second picture is my father trying to get his 350's rear wheel out of a big rut.

Both bikes are road registered and can go anywhere  :biggrin:

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    880.8 KB · Views: 424
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    584.5 KB · Views: 408
miks said:
First picture is my 500 at Wolwekloof, and second picture is my father trying to get his 350's rear wheel out of a big rut.

Both bikes are road registered and can go anywhere  :biggrin:

I like that when speaking about a scrambler.

"both bikes are road registered and can go anywhere" with the emphasis on anywhere!

What a ride, or rather both days of riding!!

Hospitality of the highest standard, and riding areas to match. Thank you guys, for a wonderful experience.

How is that Kruger fence road with all the jumps?? :ricky:

2StrokeDan said:

Hospitality of the highest standard, and riding areas to match. Thank you guys, for a wonderful experience.

Pics or it didnt happen......

:biggrin:

2StrokeDan said:

I enjoyed the ride, was nice meeting you and Mini Dan. The AT did bottom out a couple times :biggrin:

The route definitely took me out of my comfort zone, but the views were excellent

2StrokeDan said:

Was fantastic meeting you, [member=7653]MiniDan[/member] and the German! Really enjoyed spending time with you guys, hope it won't be the last.
The riding was epic!