Which DS helmet on a tight budget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which helmet will you buy on a tight budget

• Airoh G4

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Spirit with visor

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Fly Trekker

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharingroads

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
DKW (all models)
Wise dogs, you have had differnt helmets, and most of you have much more experience with dual purpose helmets than myself.

The options are in the poll.

Need to Know:
I do not care to much about the internal dark visor. I use sunglesses.
Product must last a fair amount of time.
It needs to give proper protection for the price.
Quiet as possible.
Must be white.

1)
Airoh S4 Enduro Helmets
Airoh S4 Enduro Dual Purpose Helmets are made from a painted and UV Coated Thermoplastic outer shell. It has a peak which can be removed for better aerodynamics while riding on the open road, however the peak has been designed to let a lot of air through and doesn’t often, if ever need removing.

The S4 visor has an anti-scratch treatment both on the inside and outside
The anatomically designed helmet inner is made from sanitized fabrics with high transpiring netting insets – the cheekpads are removable and washable
This helmet has a quick release retention system and a Ring antitheft system

Vents
Front air intake
Chin guard air intake
Side spoiler and air extractors
Upper spoiler
Sizes XS – XL
Weight 1350gr

Colour
S4 Plain White

Price:  TBC

2)
Spirit Dual Sport Helmet With Inner Visor
4.8/5 rating (11 votes) Our New Spirit DSV Dual Sport hemet has the latest innovative technology with its easily operated internal sun visor with a slip of a lever located on the side of the helmet where the sun visor is neatly tucked away, as well as breathable removable liner and a quick release ratchet strap system, these helmets are equipped with a tilt up clear visor and is ideal for on and off road use. The construction is an ABS Composite shell with integrated air vents on the helmet to increase ventilation .These DSV helmets are ECE. 22.05 & SABS approved insuring your maximum safety.

Colour: White (not avail yet)

Price R1500,00