Wild dogs view on what and how it last longer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingroads

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
DKW (all models)
So there I was, sitting down with not much to do.

I decided to get more comfotable, and slid down in the seat a bit more.

I slowly slid on the nessesary protection, and grabbed it, with a nice firm hold

and then I noticed my thumb sticking out.

In short, I have been riding bike for around a year and a half now, and has gone through 4 pairs of gloves.

1st Assult short gloves, lasted 3 months, then Pro rider. Even though cheaper than assult, it lasted 4 months. Then another pair of Pro rider, and then a pair I picked up at Full Throttle. Cant remember the name but apparently one of the best for track/superbikes.
On monday I tossed them and went back to the older prorider, which is torn up so I look like I am wearing the Harley cloves with cut of fingers.

All show the same syntomes.
Palm disintigrate first, then inside of thumbs, then fingers. The wear is the same on both sides.I ride daily, but spending money on something every 3 to 4 months, ensure that I cant save up for riding pants, new helmet and so on.

What do you use that is long lasting?

I only ride tar, mostly commute, with the odd runs.

Any brand I need to be weary off, or that you can recommend before I get new ones next weekend?