Wurth feeler gauges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Considering placing an order any interest fom the airheads? See the 1150 section 8)

original link lost...., it was a response before the forum split it up so its "somewhere" 

Wurth Feeler Guages 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, details all happily stolen from Mav.....

Any way to make your life slightly easier, by popular demand  the feeler guages for 2010 and this year the set will contain the feeler guage for the rocker end float clearance as well

Each Wurth feeler gauge is color coded with a plastic handle

13mm wide and 100mm long (55mm is plastic handle)

Simple and convenient this kit offers both intake and exhaust feeler gauges (two each) so you can conduct valve adjustment maintenance while on the road or in your garage at home.

This kit enables you to insert one feeler gauge while using the other same size feeler gauge to properly set the clearance. This supports the rocker giving accurate valve clearance measurement as per BMW maintenance school direction.

No fumbling with dozens of other gauges just the four you need!

Small compact size ideal for tool kit storage.

Metric sizes for your metric bike!

All Oilheads i.e. 4 valve boxers

Light Blue = 0.05 mm = Rocker End Float Minimum Clearance (0.05 mm)

White Gauge = 0.15 mm = Intake Clearance

Yellow Gauge = 0.30 mm = Exhaust Clearance

ZAR 250 for the set (2 - Intake, 2 - Exhaust, 1 - Rocker End Float) includes postage and packaging within the ZAR

Airheads i.e. 2 valve boxers

Light Blue = 0.05 mm = Rocker End Float Minimum Clearance (0.05 mm)

Purple Gauge = .10 mm = Intake Clearance

Blue Gauge = .20 mm = Exhaust Clearance

ZAR160 for the set (1 - Intake and 1 - Exhaust and 1 - Rocker End Float) includes postage and packaging within the ZAR

This is a one off I want some myself and will hand carry them from UK, while I am over there next month. Again trust me I am not in this for the money, I have a small margin on it once postage is coverred it is merely helping fellow GS'rs with something extra to work on their bikes

Please PM me for further details.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 01:13:19 PM by Welsh »  Report to moderator    167.236.248.63 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A motorcycle on a trailer is the intellectual equivalent of a box buried in the back yard with R300,000 in cash and a Glock in it."
Stoetie

Maverick
Slacker Extraordinaire

Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari

Some multi-task. I multi-slack.

Re: Wurth feeler guages for Oil and Airheads « Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 12:36:09 PM » 

Oilhead Feelers

Airhead Feelers

There is an extra 0.05mm for the rocker end float which is not in the picture but will be in the sets.