XR125 L - Powerflow Exhaust Group Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
Having had some interest, and with Badballie's help, Powerflow in Durban are going to make a jig for the pipe so they can manufacture it for us. Lets see if we can put a group order together and get some discount.

I want the list finalised by Monday, 3 June, and please only put your name down if you are sure you are going to take the pipe.

This is their offer :

The price is R 1400 excl. vat and courier charges.
We will give you a discount for big quantities.
If you purchase 5 or more , you will receive a 10% discount.
If you purchase 10 or more, you will receive a 20 % discount.

Please note all our pipes are 304 grade stainless steel and we carry a
10 year workmanship and material guarantee.

This is how I propose to do it :

1. You put your name on the list and PM me your name and address details
2. I place the order and Powerflow works out the cost to each, which will vary according to shipping destination.
3. I let you know the amount and you pay to an account I will give you.
4. I pay to Powerflow to confirm the order
5. Your pipe is made and sent to you.

or

6. if you wish to arrange your own shipping, I will inform Powerflow accordingly and you will make your own arrangements directly with them, once your pipe is ready.

Watch this post for further details.

In case you wonder, and to save you the trouble, I did shop around and its the best price I could get for a known quality and good service. Scorch for instance quoted R2000.00 just for the canister. They don't have a jig and still have to add the cost of making up the header pipe.

There are cheaper back yard options, but I don't go there.

Of course we have now sorted the pipe, which could make it easy for you to go direct, but please support our initial group effort, if you want a pipe. At least we get a bit of discount, which pays for the shipping  :thumleft: