• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Yamaha T7 Steering Damper Kit - MSC Rally Moto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha T7
Fly through the desert at 170km/h with little to no worries, this was a game changer for me on the T7 and forever changed how comfortable I was riding the bike at the limits of the terrain.

Serviced around 2000km's ago, I'll include the rings and oil for easy reference on the next service.

Easy bolt-on for the T7, just loosen the steering nut and tank, no modifications needed.

https://mscmotoamericas.com/product...it-down-under-mount-rm30068-yamaha-700-tenere

Designed and implemented since 2016, the RM3 steering damper is the perfect solution for adventure and dual sport motorcycles.

The RM3 is a blend of the two most successful MSC Moto steering damper models to date. Using the body design features from the ever-popular RM2 Steering Damper unit and merging that with the class-leading adjuster system of the MSC Moto AXIS steering damper.

Each part is CNC machined in Australia by the same guys who design, develop, and manufacture the parts. Every part is hand-assembled and checked in-house at the MSC Products Factory before getting shipped out.

R5000 - payment in crypto welcomed
Stellenbosch
Nationwide shipping available

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-12 at 09.04.02.jpeg

What2sApp Image 2024-02-12 at 09.04.04.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-12 at 09.04.03.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-122 at 09.04.03.jpeg