• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha XT660Z Teneré for sale, 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorsland

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I am selling my white 2013 XT660Z with ± 24200km on.  Full service history. Never been dropped, bought April 2017 from Extreme Yamaha in Port Elizabeth.

[list type=decimal]
[*]Dead stock standard.
[*]Spare set of 75% used Capra X (rear) and 50% used Heideneau Scout (front) tyres included in price.
[*]This bike will either come with the existing BarkBuster hand guards or a set of Zeta hand guards from my new bike.
[*]12v USB power socket mounted on handlebars
[/list]

I love this bike but am selling because I bought an identical almost brand new model. I always said I was sorry they stopped selling these new in SA as I would buy a new one in the blink of an eye.  Well, a chance like this doesn't happen every day, it's an offer I cannot refuse (or one I cannot understand  8)).  You will not regret buying this bike. It is rock solid reliable, attractive, comfortable and cheap to run.  According to Fuelio my average fuel consumption is 22.14 km/l!

Beaming Bikes (Donovan) in George serviced the swingarm, rear shock linkage bearings, steering neck, front and rear wheel bearings in February 2018.  Also did a major service.  Total cost was R2950.00 This is a get on and ride bike with literally nothing to be spent unless you want to farkle it further.  Everything works, there is a tiny scratch on the top right of the fuel tank.  otherwise it is spotless.

The new bike has a set of Yamaha panniers and a top case included in the deal.  I may either keep those on the new bike or swop my Givi pannier brackets onto the new bike, in which case the Yamaha pannier racks and top case will be for sale.  I am removing the centre stand off the old bike and fitting it to the new bike.

Bike is near Graaff-Reinet.  If I don't sell it within the next 10 days or so, I will ride it to CycleCraft Yamaha in Durban and they will sell it on my behalf.

R79000 slightly negotiable.  My number is nul sewe twee vyf nege vier vier ses twee ses or PM me.  I don't have my cell phone with me all the time, maybe Whatsapp or leave a message.

Pix to follow