ZUMO 660 Q & A thread. Have any questions place them here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TornadoF5

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Hi guyz I'm sure there are a few of you experts out there I need some clarification as some problems experienced are:

Question 1:

If I have T4A & Garmap loaded simultaneously on the Zumo 660. In other words both maps are ticked under maps and have a route planned say with T4A will the gps know to select the T4A route or should one "un-tick" Garmap? I found the GPS to calculate along some of it's own routes.

Question 2:

I planned a route with Mapsource before where I used T4A & Garmap for the same route as some roads/tracks of one or the other were not there. This in turn played silly buggers when uploaded to the GPS as the GPS calcualtion of the route was not along the planned Mapsource route.
I assume this is bad practice or who of you know the correct way of doing this?

Question 3:

What are the correct settings for the Zumo 660 if say 80% of riding is offroad? Should we set it to faster or shorter route? Offroad if I understand correct is for "as the crow flies"?

Question 4:

What is the correct way of importing the track once uploaded to your GPS. I import it under data then select the route?