zumo connetion to bike help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lew

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi all, please advise or who can help me to get it connected right.Connected my zumo 550 mount to the battery with the two o rings red and black, switch zumo on,plug into my Bauer system and cable to zumo for voice on navigation and to listen to music via zumo,problem is there is quite a sort of static noise through my  Bauer earphones.sound like power or some buzzing noise.what could cause this?

I have taken the zumo of the battery now scared to damage something.can someone in roodepoort area maby help me to connect correct?Also my previous 1150 gsa had zumo on but the previous person had it connected strait to the weiring of the bike so that if you switch the bike on or of the zumo would switch on or off.is this a good or bad way of connecting or rather use the power cable with the extra cables of the Bauer system onto the battery coils.I see with the power cables to the battery direct you have to switch the zumo on and off on unit itself.Don't like it to much, prever to switch on and off with ignition of bike like my old bike.

Thanks