1200 GS Adventure - Reborn. my version of a "Triple Black".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
While I've also been building the Cafe Racer for the past 10 months, today I finally got the GSA into my own name after the deal with Jupiter. Now I UNDERSTAND this is an Adventure Bike, and it's primary purpose for BEING, was to go to remote places and have an adventure. My needs however, are a little different. More Tar Orientated, and the ability to chaffeur the missus to the odd breakfast ride, or possibly an overnighter somewhere.

So, I've decided the Juggernaut needs a little TLC and some small cosmetic touchups, to help his road image a bit.
This was the first Pic I saw of the old boy.. Looking WELL used, but not how I like my bikes to look.  :-\

dirty.jpg

So did the deal, got him home, gave him a ridiculous 4 hours wash and shampoo, and then a big 80 K Service at Atlantic, as well as putting more Road orientated tyres on him.

Juggernaut.jpg

Alan.jpg

So now we'll start with a little Cosmetics. update over the next few weeks. The finished project will be a more Road orientated, up-to-date looking GSA with some attitude..  :thumleft:

Alan