• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Yamaha TW200: SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossed-up

Pangaman
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT500
I must sell my TeeDub.  It has been the most fantastic bike to get back into the saddle with and I've enjoyed almost every second of it.  Every second except highway cruising.  While it's perfectly happy at 110, that's it.  It's too slow to cope with cagers and their inadequacies.  It's stupid, I know, but I want a bigger bike.

In the bush, sand or mountain trails it is without equal as a safe and stable platform.  Light, economical, reliable and fun.  It is no MX bike, but it was never meant to be, and it will go anywhere almost any other bike will go.

It will be sold freshly serviced by Linex, with new sprockets (14/45, with stock 50T thrown in)  and chain, and decent handguards. 

Six and a half thousand kays

R24 000 not neg.

SOLD through Gumtree to some fellas who now have two TeeDubs and call them the TWins.