A GOOD BIKE SELLING TALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennyb

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
So ..about 3 months ago I made the mistake of climbing off my perfectly good ,beautifull 300 KTM and going for a short ride in the mountains on a mates YZ250X
Sure enough …Monday found me buying the last YZ available at the dealer .
I cleaned polished and dressed the 300 to sell ….
I put it on every media platform at a reasonable …same as the other 300’s advertised ….price
For the next 2 1/2 months …while I was hobbling about after falling down mountains and tumbling into ditches …I waited …..with no replies forthcoming .
My mate bought a new 300…..at twice the price mine was advertised at …85k
WTF …..two of my perfectly beautifull good soon-to -be -sold one for one brand new one ……WTF
Anyway Then I was referred to Emille …0649744739….
here in PE
Sameday that we spoke ..he fetched the bike from the dealer …cleaned it even more and posted a video and pics and set about selling it
I saw the video and said to myself…. while stretching a pulled calf muscle and massaging twisted knee ..” what the fxxk was I thinking !!!!
Anyway …two days later the bike was sold .there was no stuffing around …..
The full asking price Money landed in my account straight from the buyer …I waited a day or two and then told him to release bike
Emille invoiced me for Commision etc at 4.75%
I happily paid him ….he then handed my beautifull 300 over and I hobbled off ..rubbing my sore knee ..
A slick trouble free sale ..!!!!