About to leave for NAM - wish us luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
I have been planning a trip back to Southern Namibia ever since I cam back from RAW in August last year ..... the waiting is almost over ...... tomorrow our trip kicks off

9 days 8 bikes ( 6 bee ems and 2 ktms) and hopefully about 4000 km of the best riding this part of the world has to offer

Those attending are the

The Oracle - 'cos he knows everything - 1150GSA just run in with 150 000 km on odo

Mighty Mouth - never misses an opportunity to tell you you are a doos- my 58 year old father on a 650GS

Ideas Man - has all the ideas but actually no idea - on a Dakar

Grootbek - son of the Oracle - knows almost everything - 800GS

Plaasjapie - all round lekker oke and simple farm dutchman - old KTM 625

NeerMoer aka FallaLot - say no more - 800GS

Spielberg - budding career ahead as crash test dummy in his own havoc movies - KTM 950

Myself - Rally God and the best oke I know - very modest too - Powerflowed 800GS

Tomorrow we ride N7 to Springbok, then hit Namakwa Eco Trail to Pella, enter NAM at Onseepkans, follow the Orange River then turn North and head towards Fish River Canyon up to Seeheim then Goageb  to Aus to Luderitz then turn South and make our way back to RSA via pont at Sendelingsdrif with two nights in the Richtersveld Conservancy and then West Coast back to Cape Town on Sunday 20 June

Camping all the way - looking forward to sleeping under the stars

This should be epic - mega excited  will post RR and pics on my return