Aerostich Roadcrafter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
Well after 5 years riding in and out of London going through the same ritual every morning and every evening it has finally come to an end.

Don't have to carry two sets of clothing around everyday and hope I did not forget something at home as now the problem is solved! Bought a 2nd hand roadcrafter suit from a nice guy on the UKGSER forum a few days ago. Been looking at these suits for a long time but just could not afford the $700 price tag. My tuareg trousers is shot after 3 years abuse and desperately needed something new, price for the tuareg trousers new is around �£150 so seeying that the roadcrafter suit was going for �£250 was quite reasonable. Even more reasonable when I asked the guy if I could give him �£200 now and the rest the end of the month and he said ahhhhh Maverick for �£200 it's yours 8)

The suit is very cool as it takes you exactly a minute to put it on over your work clothes and even quicker to get out of it. Now I can walk to my desk undo two zips and in work attire :D My normal routine would be get to work, go to the changing rooms with hands full of clothing and shoes to get changed. Come 17:00 the same thing over and of course once at home again. Now you would think does not take that much effort but I reckon I spend a good 10 minutes a day getting in and out of bike clothing. That works out to roughly 12 days over 5 years I have wasted having ATGATT!!! :shock:

Seriously gents and ladies don't know if anyone else have expierence with these suits but only heard good things about them and if you can afford the price tag do save up if you want to save time and money over the long run. Not sure how much postage from the USofA would work out but think it is worthwhile if you want something quick, easy and waterproof for the next couple of years.

Aerostich Roadcrafter