• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Africa Twin for sale (SOLD!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
This is surely a sad day in our lives.  A couple of months ago I posted the AT for sale, and then my heart felt broken, and I with drew the sale.  Stoffies actually cried when the first call came that enquired about the sale.

But, we do not grow younger, our live style changes and so with that also our riding style, and we think it is time to change.

My AT is a 2000 RD07 model, 114000km on the clock for the body, but I did change the engin beginning of 2010 due to an oil leak in the old one.  (Casing was cracked as I bought her.)  Kilos on the "new" engin I'm not sure, but she is running smooth and I do 1000 odd kms on her every month or so.  Just did 1200km this past weekend.  I will ride her to the end of Africa anytime. (Maybe to Europe if you want to, but I do not have that urge!!)

She is fitted with a Givi Topbox, with a strengthened carrier, and I did fit crashbars a month ago.  She is not spotless, because she is an adventure bike, and that is what I used her for.  But she does have character, her own!!

Anyone to have a go, please pm me or email at [email protected].

Attachments

• 25 - Copy.JPG
    25 - Copy.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 899
  • IMG-20121223-00013.jpg
    IMG-20121223-00013.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 895
  • DSCN0842 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0842 - Copy.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 891
  • 136 - Copy.JPG
    136 - Copy.JPG