All good boys go to Memel..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 Kays said:
Thanks for sharing. Fantastic pic's  :thumleft:

Thanks.  
My sad news is that someone sauntered into my open garage and grabbed my Balsak and a few other items that were convenient and made off with them.
In the Balsak was my Canon 60D dslr camera.
My only consolation is that I managed to upload all the photos of the trip.

As a result I fitted a Motorradical Top Box. Too little too late but we do live and learn.

IMG-20150320-WA0002.jpeg

Thanks for the story and awesome pics  :thumleft:

LouisXander said:
Lekker man, ek smaak daai truimph!!!! Die GS LC lyk moer heavy!!!

The Tiger was a pleasure to ride on all the roads we took. I need to add a pressure gauge to the tool kit. It would have been better to lower the tyre pressure on the gravel. That would have made the ride even better.
I'm really enjoying this bike!

Thks for sharing the trip.A great part of SA.Normadian pass has the Concrete strips going up it if that brings any memories to you?

Nice pics,thks

I enjoyed those pix taken in Verkykerskop.  That is a really pretty part of our country, especially in autumn.

Great report,  i just that part of our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful pictures!  That is such fantastic country for riding, and Verkykerskop is a must-stop.  Not because it is great or whatever, but just because it is.  Collings Pass is many kilos of ball-bearing type gravel - lekker losgat ry!  But you are right, one has to stop often to drink in the countryside.  As BLK said, Normandien Pass has for a few kilos two concrete strips, if you didn't see that you'll have to go back and do it again!  Not just for the Pass itself, but also for the amazing view at the top (lookout for a sign saying "The Ark" or something).

Thanks, enjoyed the RR very much!

roxenz said:
Beautiful pictures!  That is such fantastic country for riding, and Verkykerskop is a must-stop.  Not because it is great or whatever, but just because it is.  Collings Pass is many kilos of ball-bearing type gravel - lekker losgat ry!  But you are right, one has to stop often to drink in the countryside.  As BLK said, Normandien Pass has for a few kilos two concrete strips, if you didn't see that you'll have to go back and do it again!  Not just for the Pass itself, but also for the amazing view at the top (lookout for a sign saying "The Ark" or something).

Thanks, enjoyed the RR very much!

I will have to go back because no concrete tweespore were encountered. This is a terrible wrong that must be made right as soon as possible.

The ball bearing roads were less scary than the greasy mud . that stuff was evil.

Great photos, and an AWESOME part of the country....

Really makes you want to get out there and RIDE !!!! :thumleft:

Hell enjoyed the ride, thanks for sharing :ricky: