Another Makekeng RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)

iamgigglz said:
Nice one ;D
Still miff I didn't go  :p

So, how was the katoom?  >:D

Riding the katoom was a one time only :(
I was back on my Italian Stallion for the weekend. I am seriously in love with that 950SE though. One day...

KiLRoy said:
Hey Barb, i may have a receding hairline, but still no baldness. Also, i'm on the wrong side of 100, not 130 :peepwall:

AND - i certainly dont go to bed that early :laughing4:

You owe me Barbs :deal:

And awww Kilroy, I was just teasing! You have a lovely receding hairline  ::)

Ok, we cut the video together of our ride in. Only the interesting bits!

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/i_r4DYIcux0[/flash]

EweChoob error me thinks
I can still see it

Minxy said:

I was back on my Italian Stallion for the weekend. I am seriously in love with that 950SE though.
My poor 990 forgotten already.... :peepwall:

Newguy said:
Minxy said:

I was back on my Italian Stallion for the weekend. I am seriously in love with that 950SE though.
My poor 990 forgotten already.... :peepwall:

Ok fine Pofmuis, let me rephrase... I was back on my Italian for "most" of the weekend :D
The 990 is not too shabby either! I had a good time riding it in the rain  :ricky:

Hey barbs, is it true that you find the Pofmuis very cute and want to adopt him as a pet? :peepwall:

KiLRoy said:
Hey barbs, is it true that you find the Pofmuis very cute and want to adopt him as a pet?

The pofmuis is very cute indeed. I tend to prefer larger pets though  :peepwall:

Minxy said:
KiLRoy said:
Hey barbs, is it true that you find the Pofmuis very cute and want to adopt him as a pet?

The pofmuis is very cute indeed. I tend to prefer larger pets though  :peepwall:

he can grow :snorting:

KiLRoy said:
Minxy said:
KiLRoy said:

he can grow :snorting:

o gots, daar gaan die arme girl se RR ook nou helemal suid :spitcoffee:

Here's the much talked about baboon incident from Swifty's cam. Sound is a little bit on the kak side from the wind noise sorry.

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/nH3O1Kthxu0[/flash]

Malibu said:
He's still editing, you know these photographer types, they won't release pics till they are perfect!  ;D

LOL .... that sounds good to me :laughing4: