As in a chocolate lab puppy named "fudgy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fudgypup

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
People are always like "fudgy what?!"  It's just a dog's name.  I have a yellow lab now.  Nothing weird ;D

Been lurking for a few months and wanted to post up some questions about the 1190 ADV R, as well as to simply learn more about riding in SA.  A buddy of mine talked me into riding there soon so it's officially on the list.  Please contact me as well about any US riding.

"Beyond Starbucks" is just a page about adventure bikes I started.  I'm not selling anything.  The idea is that many people have adventure bikes but not as many actually take them adventure riding.  They park at their local Starbucks on a Saturday and talk about where they'd like to go but seldom do.  They may not know where to start, who to go with, what to buy, how to do it, etc...  It's an encouragement to come ride with other adventure bike riders.  N00b-friendly.

I like to use my GoPro and post up videos of the rides when I'm done.  The riding's always fun but more fun to re-live and share with others, I think.

So there you go.  Thank you for letting me join your forum.  I look forward to learning as much as I can from you.