Awesome Service - Flying Brick Accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High 5

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
I hope I am posting this in the correct section.

I really wanted to share my experience with Flying Brick Accessories in Cape Town.  I recently bought a set of Crash Bar Bags from Nicholas at Flying Brick.  The time frame in which I wanted them was virtually impossible considering that I am in Joburg, but with that said I must compliment Nicholas and the rest of the staff at Flying Brick.

It was not only an absolute pleasure to deal with the guys, I enquired about the product and within 5 min of sending the online enquiry I got an email with the quote along with detailed pictures of the product (without even asking for the pics).

It is so refreshing in SA to deal with professionals, and by this I mean dealing with people who are passionate about what they do, and knowledgable.  To me it seems everybody there is a rider and they conducting business with them is a treat.

I know my post may be a bit long winded, but a Solid Up to Chris and the team he has put together, I was such a pleasure dealing with you and you now have a customer for life!!

Latest posts