Bali by Bike 3 March - 12 March 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifua

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Like all of you, into my adventure riding and have been lucky enough to explore parts of Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia) on bikes as well as all over Southern Africa. I have completed few bike trips around the island of Bali and had been planning to go back sometime. As fate would have it, a chance encounter may have provided me with the opportunity to go back. Time to combine the various routes & trips into a single adventure ride taking in some of the most amazing roads, vistas and attractions I have been fortunate enough to ride before over the course of 4 previous trips.

I have learnt that bike trips are as much about the ride & route as they are about the riders with you and being able to share a trip like this with like minded people is one of life's best experiences so....

...if you are free from 27 February till 9 March and can get over to Bali...
...if you would like to take part in a test run of an amazing route all over the island of Bali with its jungles and temples...
...if dont mind occasional warm rain allowing us to go in the low season (cheaper and less crowds)...
...keen to explore and follow 'off the beaten path' routes with riders from different parts of the world...
...wanted to ride Asia on a budget with small adventures bikes but with support and friends...

Then drop me a message for more info. There will be a support vehicle to carry all luggage leaving us to enjoy riding. From logistics and practicality point of view we need to limit this trip to around 10 people first time so its first come first serve. Some pics of Bali here to wet the appetite.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    203.1 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    550.4 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    149.4 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg