Bela Bela and back in no time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strompie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
When life throws you into it’s calabash, shakes you around a bit and throws you out on the canvas of daily life, sometimes you land in a nice spot. Sometimes the bones scatter all over the place, and then you need to regroup. You need to gather your wits and get energy for a new round. Some drink, some sleep. Me ? I ride. Any direction, as long as there is coffee at the other end, and preferably someone to wag a chin with. It was Saturday morning, and within 10 minutes, I decided to go to the Kyknet outdoor expo in Warmbaths. There would be coffee, for sure, and my good friend Neels was exhibiting there, so the chin-wag was sorted too. I left Montana and headed to the old Warmbaths road, the Strom hardly ever going over 100km/h. I was in no hurry. I had no set time to be anywhere. I stopped for a few photos at the old Radium station, and continued to Warmbaths. At Maxi’s I stopped for a quick breakfast and carried on out of town. Somewhere on this bushveld road, my Strom turned 60 and I marked the occasion with a quick snap. After a quick stop and the outdoor expo, I headed home via the N1. What a short but satisfying ride.

Attachments

• _MG_9960_1278-Edit.jpg
    _MG_9960_1278-Edit.jpg
    272.1 KB
  • IMG_1313_1326-Edit.jpg
    IMG_1313_1326-Edit.jpg
    257.2 KB
  • _MG_9966_1284-Edit.jpg
    _MG_9966_1284-Edit.jpg
    285.2 KB
Ek hou van daardie eerste pic van jou.  :thumleft: