Belated intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platbrak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Vespa (all models)
Dear Wilddogs,

I noticed that it could offend members if you don't introduce yourself.  I therefore apologise for this belated introduction.

For those interested in information that will not help them one bit:  I am stationed in Nairobi, Kenya but will be back in SA in July 2009, unless my posting is extended.  I work for the SA Government (Foreign Affairs) - no comments, please.  If you need any experience in riding in traffic, this is the place to learn.  Potential is there to be killed several times in one day but it beats using a car.  I save 40 minutes each day in each direction.

There are some nice riding opportunities here but company is scarce so it can be difficult to organise something.  A colleague is now also planning to get a bike and then things will surely liven up.

Well, I have graduated to member status since I joined in July 2007 and enjoy all the news, reviews, subjective opinions and brand loyalty.  Hope to attend a bash some time in the future.

Kind regards,

Leon

Latest posts