Bike alarm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINZI

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
For the last couple of years, I have been worried when we go on trips, what happens at night when our bikes are standing outside the lodge, BandB, tent, hotel etc. Even when I go to the shops with the bike, there is always some idiot that looks at my bike, touches it, put his kid on it or trying to pick it up to show his wife, girlfriend, mother, friend or boyfriend how nice he looks on a bike.

I think that I have found the solution. Sharingroads dropped of two new movement alarms for me today. Very easy to install. Works very nice and the moment you try and pick the bike up or take it of the centre stand, this alarm from hell goes off and even my neighbours packed up and moved while I was testing it.

It could be heard two blocks away, about the same distance as a gunshot, if they ever tried to touch or steal my bike.

Thanks for the service Sharingroads.  :thumleft: :thumleft: :ricky:

So, everybody that has bikes stolen or tampered with, look at this option. It is worth it.