Blazes Brilliant Bikers Breakfast Brunch,Boschoff & Beyond !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillystunt

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
what a brilliant ride blazes had planed for us,about ten or twelve bikers pitched up at the crack of eight to start what was one of the nicest rides in a long time.
blazes is very organised and the route was both easy enough for the newbies and quick enough for those that wanted to play a bit on the throttle.
in fact one rider went so fast that he slipped into another time dimension and disapeared completely!
Aquatic!!!! where are youuuuuuuuuuu???????????
the route had some nice small tracks commingled with the appropiate hap-hazard placing of mud and puddles and a few dirt highways,however the dirt highways were never long enough to get boring.
what was nice is that three members of the fairer sex rode solo and all proved to be very competent and were a treat to ride with.
the lunch?brunch get together was a great place to hurl insults,comment,laugh at,be laughed at and generally verbally abuse anyone not present or who puts his bike for sale on the site at a ridiculouly inflated price!!!!!!!you know the usual sort of bull we all say.
hahah,i did 328 from pillar to post,what an awesome way to spend a sunday,and i never misbehaved once.
thanks blazes and all who rode along
myself and sillyb

Thanks blazes for yet another well organized and fun ride, with variety for all â?? I really enjoyed myself very much and each time it just becomes more and more fun!  :biggrin:

And thanks for that little sand surprise, you have to keep the Sand Queen on her toes you know!  :mwink: Although it did get the best of me at the end â?? but hey, luckily for me there were no cameras handy (well ok eSKaPeâ??s but at least he took pity on me)!  ;)

Nice meeting all the familiar faces and to add some new ones!! Aquatic - nice disappearing trick man, hope it wasnt me being too slow for you!!  ;)

See you there next time! Hereâ??s a few pic courtesy of eSKaPe

Attachments

• 081207 - 02.JPG
    081207 - 02.JPG
    169.6 KB
  • 081207 - 03.JPG
    081207 - 03.JPG
    148.9 KB
  • 081207 - 04.JPG
    081207 - 04.JPG
    149.9 KB
  • 081207 - 05.JPG
    081207 - 05.JPG
    162.5 KB
  • 081207 - 01.JPG
    081207 - 01.JPG
    157.9 KB
a few more...

Attachments

• 081207 - 06.JPG
    081207 - 06.JPG
    127.6 KB
  • 081207 - 07.JPG
    081207 - 07.JPG
    175.1 KB
  • 081207 - 08.JPG
    081207 - 08.JPG
    158.9 KB
  • 081207 - 09.JPG
    081207 - 09.JPG
    155.2 KB
Was my first ride with the dogs, and really enjoy it!  Thanks for a great ride, and cant wait for the next not so newbie trip

Last one from me...

Attachments

• 081207 - 11.JPG
    081207 - 11.JPG
    153.6 KB
  • 081207 - 13.JPG
    081207 - 13.JPG
    194.8 KB
  • 081207 - 12.JPG
    081207 - 12.JPG
    179 KB
  • 081207 - 10.JPG
    081207 - 10.JPG
    157.9 KB
Cheers, Blazes.
Nice weather, damp roads, mellow ride, good company. What a great way to spend a Sunday.

WTF. It wasn't me that disapeared. I went chasing after a stray dog that lost his way and when I get back you lot had left already.
Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Glad you guys had a good day. Mine was quite eventful as well.
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=25599.msg456377;topicseen

@ SillyStunt - You will have to check your fork seals after all those wheelies!!!

What a ride. This is why I ride. It was as usual just the right mix and I did manage to scare myself once or twice, or was that a little more. The group was amazing.
Thanks Blazes

Attachments

• WilddogBlazes.JPG
    WilddogBlazes.JPG
    147 KB
  • WilddogMud5.JPG
    WilddogMud5.JPG
    142.6 KB
  • WilddogRail4.JPG
    WilddogRail4.JPG
    99.3 KB
  • WilddogRail6.JPG
    WilddogRail6.JPG
    126.1 KB
  • WilddogStart3.JPG
    WilddogStart3.JPG
    161.9 KB
More pictures

Attachments

• WilddogStones3.JPG
    WilddogStones3.JPG
    174.8 KB
  • WilddogTar5.JPG
    WilddogTar5.JPG
    118.3 KB
hymmmm,,,,looks like i missed a lot,,,,,the perfect sunday,,,up at dawn,,,a bike ride,,,seeing the veld and outdoors and having bfast with nice people,,,,now thats my idea of a sunday

Where am I ??? Here ::) back from site. Well what can i say one group of cool riders :thumleft: Nice to see all the Old faces and meet some new ones. Pity about Aquatic chasing after another rider  ??? Only seen something like that before. Was a Dog chasing after a Bitch in Season. Hope she was worth it" C " :peepwall:

If it is Ok with you SillyStunt i will just add my pics etc with yours :thumleft:

Perfect weather and WD's in formation :mwink: Have not seen that in years.

Rubiblue and Silly B. With Silver Luna covering the rear.

A VERY Releived MISTY seeing that the property she bought is well taken care of and that we do not have to get her to prove her Claim to it.

Veldskoen with his cool 1150 GSA and KTM With Waghond coming up from behind.

And what a pleasure to have met Trailblazer.

Silly B.
Silver Luna. Stand Up-Look-Good and if He does not notice you ??? KLAP Him.

Waghond :thumleft: Was Great to see you again.Next time go through the water and Not Arround. :peepwall:

esKAPE Taking it easy.

HP2 and Pillion Great that you could make it. Little late but---- Luckily Misty, Silver Luna and Silly B left enough Powerslides along the route for you to track us down and catch up :thumleft:

Playtime--The Super Tube.

Cracker. :thumleft:

Look Ma--No Clutch Needed.

Rubiblue on his GS800 :thumleft:

eSKaPe Making it look so Good and Easy :thumleft:

Veldskoen

Lunch.

On our way home.
Cracker Raising his Leg in True Wild Dog Manner to mark territory. ::)

Splash and Silly Stunt

And then HP2.---Are we finished ???  Can we do it again ::)

Thanks all i as allways had a great day's riding :thumleft: Nice to have met some new people hope we all can ride together again in the new year--Old And New riders. :mwink:

Ah Blazes there you are!  thanks for the route planning etc - was a great day out riding, and we still made it back to Jhb before the rain storm.

Ja nee - eSKaPe always makes it look soooo easy - and then all he says is "It is sooo easy!!" :) - nice pics blazes - thanks again :thumleft:

Thanks Blazes for organisation, and to everyone that posted pics!

Great to meet you all. Was a good ride, and made it back home with 2 minutes to spare from the impending transvaal lightening storm...

Thanks again

Misty said:
Ja nee - eSKaPe always makes it look soooo easy - and then all he says is "It is sooo easy!!" :) - nice pics blazes - thanks again :thumleft:
Pleasure as Allways :thumleft: Now we just need to get you all ready for a overnight trip to the Waterberg :thumleft:

I'm the culprit who went M.I.A  ::). Aquatic came to fetch me about 1.5 km down the road when i finally realized that I was lost. That corner was so tempting  to power slide through that I didn't take notice of everyone waiting on the right! Still had a cool ride though!

Nomad said:
I'm the culprit who went M.I.A  ::). Aquatic came to fetch me about 1.5 km down the road when i finally realized that I was lost. That corner was so tempting  to power slide through that I didn't take notice of everyone waiting on the right! Still had a cool ride though!
Right ??? We were on the LEFT ::)