Blazes Brilliant Bikers Breakfast Brunch,Boschoff & Beyond !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry :drif:! Thats how easy i get lost.

I just want to say sorry if I inconvenienced anyone and also thanks to aquatic for turning me around. I probably would've been in Mozambique by now!

Nomad said:
I just want to say sorry if I inconvenienced anyone and also thanks to aquatic for turning me around. I probably would've been in Mozambique by now!
No Problem Nomad :thumleft: Next time i will put a collar on you. :peepwall: By the way you were on your way to Luderitz---Mozambique is in the other direction ::)

I'd just like to thank Blazes for organising a great ride, and also to say to the other Dogs who I met, "Hi, nice meeting you all, and I hope to ride with you again sometime in the not-too-distant future".

Sorry I didn't get to have breakfast with you all, but unfortunately some of us have to earn a living (and DAMN... when I walked into work Sun afternoon the wheels had fallen off in a big way). All I could think of was the rest of you guys and gals sitting back with a good meal, some liquid refreshments and great company.

Anyway, I earned enough to join the next ride.

Unfortunately no pics, as my camera has decided that it wants to chew a set of batteries within 15 - 20 pics... it's time to treat myself to a decent picture-box for Christmas; "To Dad, From Dad, With Love".

Safe riding till we meet again

blazes said:
Pleasure as Allways :thumleft: Now we just need to get you all ready for a overnight trip to the Waterberg :thumleft:

:thumleft: great stuff that sounds like a plan - and not too worry, I'll be ready!! :)

:biggrin: I have to laugh at Nomad!! Sheeze and I thought I had my left, right, north, south lekka deurmekaar - glad to see I'm not the only one!!! ;)

As long as i'm providing entertainment, its all cool! When do you reckon the waterberg trip's gonna happen? I need to test out this new gps unit i got. After seeing the garmin ad i  figured i'de probably end up like that guy on the ad without a gps. 

Thanks Big B, enjoyed the ride. That must be one of the best rides in Pretoria as there are so many variations to it!
Done that ride many times before, but Sunday was the first on some tracks for me.

May you all have a very blesses Christmas and please be safe on the roads.

TrailBlazer said:
I'd just like to thank Blazes for organising a great ride, and also to say to the other Dogs who I met, "Hi, nice meeting you all, and I hope to ride with you again sometime in the not-too-distant future".

Sorry I didn't get to have breakfast with you all, but unfortunately some of us have to earn a living (and DAMN... when I walked into work Sun afternoon the wheels had fallen off in a big way). All I could think of was the rest of you guys and gals sitting back with a good meal, some liquid refreshments and great company.

Anyway, I earned enough to join the next ride.

Unfortunately no pics, as my camera has decided that it wants to chew a set of batteries within 15 - 20 pics... it's time to treat myself to a decent picture-box for Christmas; "To Dad, From Dad, With Love".

Safe riding till we meet again
the pleasure was all mine " D " will post you and keep you informed of Future rides :thumleft:

Waghond said:
Thanks Big B, enjoyed the ride. That must be one of the best rides in Pretoria as there are so many variations to it!
Done that ride many times before, but Sunday was the first on some tracks for me.

May you all have a very blesses Christmas and please be safe on the roads.
Great to have had the Pleasure of your company again " R " :thumleft: Still need to Recce some more roads i have still to ride--Are you coming with :mwink:

Dang, I missed a good one again !!!  :mad:

This is becoming a problem.

Tx Blazes , it was great fun , always nice meeting new riders and some new dirt roads. Tx veldskoen for inviting me on this one ( KTM newbie ) :D

buzZ said:
Dang, I missed a good one again !!!   :mad:

This is becoming a problem.
What you complaining about ??? You are off to ET to your time sharing. Ag well Splash and i will post the RR when we come back from--------Swaziland :mwink:

wahoo said:
Tx Blazes , it was great fun , always nice meeting new riders and some new dirt roads. Tx veldskoen for inviting me on this one ( KTM newbie ) :D
Pleasure wahoo :thumleft: Like your colour coding :mwink:

[/quote]Great to have had the Pleasure of your company again " R " :thumleft: Still need to Recce some more roads i have still to ride--Are you coming with :mwink:
[/quote]

You bet ya! Just say when. Im off from the 19th :drif:

Great to have had the Pleasure of your company again " R " :thumleft: Still need to Recce some more roads i have still to ride--Are you coming with :mwink:
[/quote]

You bet ya! Just say when. Im off from the 19th :drif:
[/quote]Will pm you. Will then be between the 20th to the 26th and then in the New Year. Leaving for SWaziland from the 26th till new years :mwink: :mwink: