BMW Advanced course, Klipbokkop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What style my man. Thants good airtime for a beast that size, well done.

Just shows you, being short is not a problem, as long as you stay on the pegs and on the gas. ;D

great shots mate, love the hang time one of me, sand I can do better cheers

Wayne (the monster)

gwaai said:

Wayne (the monster)

Wayne wears the sexiest, nipple accentuating tight Adidas shirts one could imagine.

I asked Jan to ask Wayne to keep his riding jacket on during briefings, because we couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Wayne you nippleatious love machine! Phwoooaaaar!

(Guys, it's one of those "you had to have been there" type of scenarios  :ricky: )

Jacko said:
gwaai said:

Wayne (the monster)

Wayne wears the sexiest, nipple accentuating tight Adidas shirts one could imagine.

I asked Jan to ask Wayne to keep his riding jacket on during briefings, because we couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Wayne you nippleatious love machine! Phwoooaaaar!

(Guys, it's one of those "you had to have been there" type of scenarios  :ricky: )

Bwhahahaha.
:imaposer:

I've been subjected to those on a ride before.

Jacko I wear it for the boys to keep their spirits up..... did the sand course this weekend past WOW it's a must!!!!!

gwaai said:
Jacko I wear it for the boys to keep their spirits up..... did the sand course this weekend past WOW it's a must!!!!!
:useless:

Nice one jacko good lifts too ;D ;D ;D

The monster will always be there :D