• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW R1200GS/GSA/6/800GS/R - MachineArtMoto ...... ALL GONE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I see another group buy coming on here.  

The suppliers contacted me to enquire whether we'd like another bulk-buy and who am I to turn down a good offer...?

https://www.machineartmoto.com/shopsite_sc/index.html

Basically they manufacture extremely good protection for the Beemer range of bikes. What's really nice is that there are obvious benefits.......

1. Offers great protection for Cylinders, Front engine and exhaust and also protects Shock and electrics (and also limits the splashes from dirt/mud)
2. Light yet extremely durable and strong ABS plastic
3. Cost effective and much cheaper than actual OEM manufactured parts
4. Looks flippen awesome!

The 3 main items are the X-Head & X-Head DOHC Cylinder covers/protectors, Mudsling to protect the rear of the bike and the Avant Front Fender Extender, which really cuts down on the much that is sprayed backwards by the front wheel.

Quite a few of our Wilddog members bought from the first consignment and to date I've had very good feedback from all. Some posted pics after fitment - others showed fantastic results after usage.

I have asked the Suppliers to make me an offer on a bulk-buy seeing that the economies are all shagged and that the massive currency and Rand/Dollar fluctuations would seriously affect the purchasing power............. so will post pricing and final offer as soon as they forward the info to me.

A few pics herewith of the products as well as some from forum members.

I would appreciate a show of hands/paws - maybe by means of an editable list showing who's interested in what?
(I seem to remember that the items arrive 10/box)

Attachments

• MudSlingStandard.jpg
    MudSlingStandard.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,532
  • mud_fgs1.jpg
    mud_fgs1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,526
  • MAM_XDOHCC.jpg
    MAM_XDOHCC.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,528
  • xheadF2.jpg
    xheadF2.jpg