Booked and ready to Go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddoglips

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Well it's done and paid for........ YIPPEEEE

Plans all changed lately due to Many various reasons, but that hasn't stopped me, so I just made some more and now this is how it looks so far.

BMW R1200GSA (Zane and Swambo) Triumph 1200 Explorer (Tony and Swambo)

Day 1

Leaving PE 26/12/13 and heading to Willowmore via Kirkwood

Then onto the Meiringspoort pass to Oudtshorn before plunging into Die Hell where we will  be staying in Freek and Martha's House LOL

Day 2

Leaving Die Hel and running back to Kruisriver / Matjiesvlei and then onto Seweweekspoort pass before joining Veldbrand for a drink and spending a night there. ( Cheers for the help and accomodation so far Veldbrand, Appreciated)

Day 3

Here we have a rough idea, we wanna do the Pic in front of Ronnie's Sex shop thing, just for the sake of it and then run the route from Barrydale to Mosselbay and then onto Uniondale area. Veldbrand agin offered his assistance with the finer route planning here ect, which we'll get while having a beer or five with him  :thumleft: the night before. As for Accomodation this night, my M8 and I wanna camp (sorry Wiffeee's) so if there's any awesome spots round the area there let me know please, with contacts if possible. Kouga Wilderness, the exclusive camp is booked already  :'( or that would've been my choice  :xxbah:

Day 4

We plan to run down through the Knysna Forrest and back just enjoying it before following the R62 back to PE and back to the rut called life.

Sorry for all the rambling, but supper excited and can't wait so...... Live with it  :imaposer:

Big Cheers and  :thumleft: to all the guys so far with motivating us to do this and to the Forum letting us know what's out there.

Hoping to have a Awesome time and get some Good Pics..