botswana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KE awesome pics so far and sure looks like hard honest fun :D Glad you guys made it safely back and awaiting the rest of the report 8)

Hi KE

I must admit that my brand has lived up to all its promises and saved my ass many times.

I use the stuff in the yellow and black bottle, and its good for anything up to 7mm as advertised on bottle.

I have gone out to test it and it works.

But cant wait for the rest of the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) (and helmet sticker :twisted: )

krazy-eyes said:
ya camajo, it nearly killed me. it was hard, slow going, and the heat was unbearable. i used your advice of tracking straight through the bush, instead of staying on the tracks, but at one point we got funneled back onto the tracks by fences. when we got to the back aleys of gweta i was ready to freak out because the bike just wouldnt go straight in the filthy grey sand!
and ofcourse, the hotter the sand, the softer it is.........i dont want that to experience that day again any time soon.

I had the Exact same Feeling, But one seem to forget quickly, and then you only remember the good about the trip.

That piece should ideally be done on a light bike with no or little luggage.

Good to hear you enjoyed it.

even though that day was hell towards the end, i'd do it again in a heartbeat!
adventure is what i sought, and adventure is what i found :twisted: (whilst riding my adventure (stupid pun))

Hey!

Monday, if there are no photo's on this topic I am sending a letter to the Advertising authority for gross false advertising.

You've been warned

Methinks his hands are too sore to post the pics, from all the puncture repairs!!! :D :D

IT'S MONDAY, WHERE ARE THE FERKING PICS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :evil: :evil:

michnus said:
Adventurer said:
IT'S MONDAY, WHERE ARE THE FERKING PICS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :evil: :evil:

Ye!! :twisted: We getting like drug addics, we want our fixs :drunken: :protest:

Non of this abuse lads, or I will set the Administrators on you, this resigning of moderators is all the in thing these days I notice.

Welshie :twisted: 8)

Like a treeful of monkeys on nitrous oxide

sorry!
sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!

my pc freaked out on monday, to the tune of R1600 :x (guess the steering damper just got pushed back)
i'm fetching it today.
but the good news is i got adsl too, so i should have the report up real soon. hang in there guys 8)
i'll hook you up soon enuf!

Very good ride, and pics!

Hopefully you get the comp sorted and put up some more :thumbright:

OK, here is the complete report with pics (took 3 hours to upload them all):
https://wilddogtours.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1834&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0