Breedtsnek - the censored story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noble steed

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Apparently some people who where planning on coming along where a bit put off by the weather... :sad5:

And the Tulip and I where late for our own ride, can't think how that happened... 8)

So was just the 4 of us. Had a nice warm breakfast, fully clothed, and then headed out for very scenic ride.

Where passed by some underage people on their 2wheelers, also really impressed by a guy on a motorised scateboard doing the bumpy gravel!! Sorry, didn't get a pic of him

And finally at the top of the pass, our first time going up. Was a bit chilly. But beautiful views!

It's not the ride that counts, it's how you stand by the ride 8)

Or just how the ride stands by itself... The ladies where not available for pictures :D

So all in all we had a great time. Thanks Red and Stephan for coming along!!

To end off, nothing seems to be comfier than Red's sweaty helmet

:) :) :)

Sorry to bud in like this.

Red and Stephan, where art thou? - as Skaespeare would ask in one of his plays.

Stephan - where is the location confused

Very nice! Really good pics... they capture the moment well! :thumbleft:

Raggety said:
Sorry to bud in like this.

Red and Stephan, where art thou? - as Skaespeare would ask in one of his plays.

Stephan - where is the location confused

We art from 2 places mainly. Centurion (during the week) and Parys (as many weekends as we can) for the rest we are wandering around the countryside as much as possible with or without company. :wink:

If you where having burgers for breakfast either you started late or someones tastebuds are in a different time zone .

Nice report ,thats a nice photo of the pawprint sticker .

Nice ride. Glad to see you're wearing the "colors". :D

pierredb said:
Great report! Wish I could have joined you.

Where is "Breedtsnek?

Look out in the "Planning a trip" section. I am planning one somewhere in June. I still owe Miena Moo a trip and Noble Steed want to do the trip along the "Kanale" near Brits soon. If we can join the two it will be great. From what I have seen it will be a nice, pillion friendly ride. Nudge, nudge - get the wife some gear. :D :D

Breedtsnek is Wino's favourite chill-out place. He posted a few reports on that. It is a little pass over the mountain near Hekpoort. The dirt roads there are really bad at the moment.

In this weather a late start is always good. And MAxis has a nice 2 for 1 special at the moment (no sharing :roll: )

I want to go back soon, spend some more time exploring at the top, take the photos we forgot to take this time out. Maybe in 2weeks time...

For people who don't know where Hekpoort or Bufflespoort dam is, Breedsnek is about 50km west of Hartebeespoort.

Super pics, bit far for us Capies... and I concur Gideon that is one cute Pussy

Lekker!

Stil have not been to Breedsnek. Will see if I can join the June one.

If you want/need a cute pussy there are always a pussy or two that might want YOU! just let me know,

I am talking of pussy - cats of course
:roll:
the one in the helmet was dropped of at a school with her sisters at about 4 weeks of age - VERY CRUEL INDEED! If you like pussy-cats let me know, then I'll let you know when there is some looking for homes again!

ahhhhhhhhh

that GS's really is a beautifull machine -looking even better in its natural env.Good show guys and gals :p