CAMELBAK Hydrapack's NO AFTER SALES SERVICE !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweetie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
I damaged my 2L CAMELBAK last October, with a fall I had, and now requiring a replacement bladder. I visited every known place where camelback’s are sold or could be sold, including , hiking, outdoor shops, cyclist and motorcycle (BMW) shops, in and around Centurion, and no merchant has any such accessories.

Eventually I had to settle for a 360Deg bladder (Which is freely available ) to put into my CAMELBACK bag. This is like fitting Toyota parts to a Mercedes Benz motor vehicle.

To CAMELBAK - South Africa I say : SHAME on you!  Your marketing is seriously lacking in after sales service.  Actually for such a quality product your service is DISGUSTING, and the product does not deserve a place on any shelf, until such time as your service improves

Guys, as appealing as the CAMELBAK product may be, STAY AWAY!.  360 Deg has lot and lots of spares, every individual part you may require. They get my next Hydration pak purchase.